The Conway Circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the Pagans of Conway, Arkansas and the surrounding areas to come together on equal terms to talk, share information, and encourage one another.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Jasper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper

Greetings from Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Jasper   Greetings from Jasper EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 am

Merry Meet! I am Jasper and live in Hot Springs. I have only just recently moved to Arkansas.

I am HP in the Georgian Tradition of Wicca. If you would like more information on this Tradition, you can find it at traditionalgeorgians.net. The site is put together by Queen Zanoni Silverknife (my upline).

I am 42 years old and have many varied interests. I especially like working earth magic outside and studying and practicing the Qabalah.

Happy to make your acquaintance!

B*B
Jasper
Back to top Go down
Haloveir
Admin
Haloveir

Greetings from Jasper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Jasper   Greetings from Jasper EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 pm

It's nice to meet you, Jasper! Did you get a chance to stop by the Conway Pagan Pride Day we held recently?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conwaypaganpride.com

Greetings from Jasper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Conway Circle :: Circle of Spirit :: Meet and Greet-
Jump to: