A place for the Pagans of Conway, Arkansas and the surrounding areas to come together on equal terms to talk, share information, and encourage one another.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings from Jasper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper

PostSubject: Greetings from Jasper   Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:53 am

Merry Meet! I am Jasper and live in Hot Springs. I have only just recently moved to Arkansas.

I am HP in the Georgian Tradition of Wicca. If you would like more information on this Tradition, you can find it at traditionalgeorgians.net. The site is put together by Queen Zanoni Silverknife (my upline).

I am 42 years old and have many varied interests. I especially like working earth magic outside and studying and practicing the Qabalah.

Happy to make your acquaintance!

B*B
Jasper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haloveir
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Jasper   Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 pm

It's nice to meet you, Jasper! Did you get a chance to stop by the Conway Pagan Pride Day we held recently?

View user profile http://www.conwaypaganpride.com

Greetings from Jasper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1